To build an email list of prospects and buyers does take time but it is the best investment that you can make in your online business or your physical business.
You should use your lists to first build a relationship with your prospects.
People will not easily buy from you if they do not first know and like you. You must create something that your ideal customers will see as valuable to them. You then offer it as a gift in exchange for their email address.
This will then allow you to start to communicate with them. You can tell them about yourself and some of your life journey. Later you can also tell them about your products and services.
If you give them valuable information up front, then they will think that if your free information is of this quality, then how much better would the paid stuff be.
What You Need
There are a few things that you need to build an email list of your prospects.
- An Autoresponder
- A Lead Magnet
- An Opt-in Page
- CRM or Customer Relations Manager Software
It sounds like a lot that you need, but the good news is that you can get access to all of it with just one click.
I will give you four options:
- HubSpot – free software to start with up to five hundred subscribers. This is the only option with CRM included. Can upgrade to 1,000 subscribers for $20 per month.
- GVO – Includes hosting for unlimited domains, autoresponder, and prospecting system at $24.95 per month. You can sell hosting to your customers and keep 100% of the income.
- HostThenProfit – hosting for four domains, autoresponder, video producer and prospecting system at $119.82 per year (six months free)
which works out at less than $10 per month.
- Groove Digital – Free hosting for one domain, autoresponder, funnels, membership, videos, opt-in pages, add to cart and checkout. Start free and upgrade for $1,988 per year or one-time payment of $2,497. You get all this and more on one platform and it would cost you tens of thousands elsewhere.
If you are new to online marketing, then I suggest that you start with a free HubSpot account. You will always want a customer relations manager. You can always upgrade to one of the other options later when you are making money.
The third option is a sensible option for hosting four domains because it works out at less than $10 per month. Normally you would want all the domains available for your business name like .com, .net, .online, .org, etc.
HostThenProfit gives you hosting for four domains at less than what a single hosting will cost you. It also comes with an autoresponder and a full marketing system with which you can create opt-in pages.
Once you have a mature business you can get a Groove account with Groove Pages, Groove Funnels, Groove Kart, Groove Member, Groove Mail, Groove Pay, Groove Webinar and Groove Blog. The single payment is a lot of money to invest, but eventually you can save even more.
A full-fledged funnel program alone will cost you thousands each year. All the included programs in Groove will otherwise cost you more than $3,000 each year.